The clients are interviewed to determine eligibility and their legal issues are evaluated on a case by case basis in order to be matched with a pro bono attorney to assist them.
- CABA Pro Bono Project serves Miami-Dade County clients only.
- Call our office during our hours of operation: Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5PM.
- Come to our office during walk-in intake hours: Monday through Thursday 9 AM to 1 PM.
- Special Extended Hours for Foreclosure Assistance: Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm.
Please bring with you any proof of income so that we may qualify you for our program. Such proof of income, may include, but shall not be limited to, a copy of income taxes for the current year, last month of pay stubs, and letters evidencing receipt of social security retirement or disability benefits, all as applicable.
- Community Education
- Inter-agency collaboration