- For Members
- Pro Bono
- Contact Us
Website/Que Pasa CABA (QPC) Committee
The Website Committee is responsible for the look, contents and maintenance of CABA's website. The committee ensures that all topical information is uploaded on a frequent basis to keep CABA news, information, events and photographs current. The website committee also publishes a monthly e-newsletter called "Que Pasa CABA." Que Pasa CABA provides information to the CABA membership regarding recent developments affecting CABA's interests; CABA's work during the previous month; upcoming CABA events and "events of interest," which are those hosted by other voluntary bars and professional organizations. In short, the website committee is CABA's source of communication to the membership.
For more information on this committee or to join this committee, please contact the Committee Chairs or Co-Chairs directly.
Chair: Anna Marie Hernandez firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Counsel - Open House May 23 (13 hours)
- LAW DAY- AT THE HIALEAH BRANCH COURTHOUSE(1 day)
- CABA' s CLE "Let’s Get Dirty The Life of a Real Estate Deal from Start to Finish" June 5, 2013(13 days)
- CABA Celebrates "El Dia Del Abogado" June 6th(14 days)
- The Minority In-House Counsel Association's First Annual Conference, June 12-14(20 days)