- For Members
- Pro Bono
- Contact Us
Mentoring and Scholarships Committee
The Mentor Program Committee is dedicated to serving as the liaison between CABA and local law students. The Committee reviews student applications for scholarships awarded by CABA at each of the local law schools. The Committee also coordinates the mentor program by pairing law students with experienced attorneys who introduce them to real-life experiences associated with working in the legal profession and who guide and encourage them through law school. Finally, the Committee is responsible for serving the needs of our student members by (i) promoting the value of cultural diversity; (ii) assisting students with the transition into practice; and (iii) providing networking opportunities in the legal profession. The Mentor Committee bi-annually sponsors a Mentor Reception for law students to interact with practicing attorneys and meet their mentors. The intent of the Mentor Program is to instill in law students the tradition, pride, and love of the law necessary to successfully practice law.
For more information on this committee or to join this committee, please contact the Committee Chairs or Co-Chairs directly.
Vice-Chair: Nicole Mestre firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Counsel - Open House May 23 (3 days)
- LAW DAY- AT THE HIALEAH BRANCH COURTHOUSE(4 days)
- CABA' s CLE "Let’s Get Dirty The Life of a Real Estate Deal from Start to Finish" June 5, 2013(16 days)
- The Minority In-House Counsel Association's First Annual Conference, June 12-14(23 days)
- Please Join CABA at a Summer Solstice Membership Appreciation Networking Cocktail: Tuesday, June 18, 6:00 PM(29 days)