- For Members
- Pro Bono
- Contact Us
he Membership Committee's primary goal is to organize and implement strategies that expand the membership by reaching out to non-members in new and creative ways. The Membership Committee also works to retain and cultivate the existing Association's membership. In furtherance of its goals, the Membership Committee is responsible to keep accurate and updated member information, mail annual dues, and hold receptions and social events for the purpose of sharing information on the benefits of CABA's membership and building membership camaraderie.
Membership in CABA is open to all lawyers in good standing with the Florida Bar and law students who have an interest in, and wish to contribute to, the purposes of this association. To join, please fill out the membership form and return it as provided therein. Current Membership Dues are as follows:
- Attorneys (>5 years in Practice) $150
- Attorneys (0-5 Years in Practice) $65
- Government Attorneys and Judges $60
- Students $30
CABA's annual year runs from October 1st to September 30th. Membership Dues are due on October 1st.
For more information on this committee or to join this committee, please contact the Committee Chairs or Co-Chairs directly.
Jorge Luis Piedra
Piedra & Associates P.A.
2950 SW 27 Avenue
Miami, Florida 33133
A. Dax Bello
Miami Dade Office of the State Attorney
1350 NW 12th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33136
- Special Counsel - Open House May 23 (9 hours)
- LAW DAY- AT THE HIALEAH BRANCH COURTHOUSE(1 day)
- CABA' s CLE "Let’s Get Dirty The Life of a Real Estate Deal from Start to Finish" June 5, 2013(13 days)
- CABA Celebrates "El Dia Del Abogado" June 6th(14 days)
- The Minority In-House Counsel Association's First Annual Conference, June 12-14(20 days)