- For Members
- Pro Bono
- Contact Us
CABA's Judicial Committee is responsible for conducting the Judicial Performance Poll, promoting voter education (both within and outside of our profession) and hosting the Annual Judicial Luncheon, wherein CABA provides a forum to educate its members about important judicial issues.
In particular, every other year CABA releases its Judicial Performance Poll of sitting judges and prospective candidates seeking judicial election. The poll was developed by CABA in an effort to help maintain the high quality of our judiciary and to educate voters during an election year. In particular, the poll rates the qualifications and sensitivity of the judges and candidates toward practitioners and litigants.
Additionally, CABA takes an active roll in informing the community about the qualifications of judicial candidates running for judicial positions. To that end, CABA publishes a document informing the public about all judicial candidates running for office. CABA does not, however, endorse any candidates.
For more information please contact:
Vice-Chair: Dax Bello email@example.com
Javier Lopez firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAVE THE DATE CABA Dolphin CLE Event in August - PreSeason(71 days)
- CABA invites you to attend "Reaching the Goal: Meeting the Expectations of Corporate Counsel" - Thursday, Aug. 29 at Sun Life Stadium(71 days)
- SAVE THE DATE CABA Annual Retreat Fall Back with CABA in D.C.(92 days)
- SAVE THE DATE ART IN THE TROPICS October 19, 2013(122 days)
- CABA Americas Conference Save the Date November 8th(142 days)