- For Members
- Pro Bono
- Contact Us
CABA'S COMMITMENT TO PROFESSIONALISM
The CABA Board has agreed to a new Committee on Professionalism. The Committee is intended to be both a resource to its members-encouraging and advising them on the importance of professionalism and civility-and an outreach to the community, emphasizing CABA's commitment promoting professionalism.
In serving its mission to be both a symbolic reminder and a functional resource and training center to foster the highest standards of our profession, over the next year the Committee will focus on the following:
- A forum to discuss issues and address important ethical or professional issues affecting broad areas of practice.
- Training opportunities regarding new and existing professional rules through:
- CLE seminars- including all-day, luncheon and web based seminars.
- An ethics or professionalism column in CABA Briefs magazine with current ethics opinions and changes to its rules.
If interested in joining our Professionalism Committee, please contact Vivian Reyes at firstname.lastname@example.org, 305.375.6071.
- Special Counsel - Open House May 23 (4 days)
- LAW DAY- AT THE HIALEAH BRANCH COURTHOUSE(5 days)
- CABA' s CLE "Let’s Get Dirty The Life of a Real Estate Deal from Start to Finish" June 5, 2013(17 days)
- The Minority In-House Counsel Association's First Annual Conference, June 12-14(24 days)
- Please Join CABA at a Summer Solstice Membership Appreciation Networking Cocktail: Tuesday, June 18, 6:00 PM(30 days)