The clients are interviewed to determine eligibility and their legal issues are evaluated on a case by case basis in order to be matched with a pro bono attorney to assist them.
- CABA Pro Bono Project serves Miami-Dade County clients only.
- Call our office during our hours of operation: Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5PM.
- Come to our office during walk-in intake hours: Monday through Thursday 9 AM to 1 PM.
- Special Extended Hours for Foreclosure Assistance: Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm.
- Visit www.cabaprobono.com for more information.
Note: Please bring with you any proof of income so that we may qualify you for our program. Such proof of income, may include, but shall not be limited to, a copy of income taxes for the current year, last month of pay stubs, and letters evidencing receipt of social security retirement or disability benefits, all as applicable.
- Community Education
- Inter-agency collaboration
Lesley Mendoza, Executive Director
CABA Pro Bono Project, Inc.
1779 NW 28th Street
Miami, FL 33142